A super quick dessert to prepare. Mascarpone and lemon whisked together and then decorated with fresh berries.
Lemon Mascarpone with Blackberries and Raspberries
Prepares: 4 servings
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 375g mascarpone cheese (1½ small containers)
- 1½ lemons, juice only
- 55g (2 oz) caster/white sugar (¼ cup)
- 12 raspberries
- 12 blackberries
- 4 stemmed glasses or small glass dessert dishes
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the mascarpone, lemon juice, and sugar until smooth.
- Spoon an equal amount into each glass.
- Then decorate each one with three raspberries and three blackberries.