When you are looking for a potato dish that is just a little bit different, this is a super recipe with lots of flavour.
Baby potatoes are tossed in wholegrain mustard and olive oil and then roasted. Cherry tomatoes are added near the end of roasting – just until they start to burst their skins.
Mustard Roasted Potatoes with Cherry Tomatoes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 1 kg (2 lb 2 oz)baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 300 g (11 oz) cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) (gas 6).
- Put the potatoes in a medium-sized roasting pan. Add the oil, mustard, and seasoning and mix together until the potatoes are coated.
- Roast the potatoes for 45 minutes or until they are tender.
- Then add the cherry tomatoes and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes until their skins begin to burst.